MY STAY IN ALL SERENITY
Update : 21/07/2021
Health pass for your holiday
We know that many of you have questions about the introduction of the Health Pass for your holiday.
We have some good news!
According to the new law, the "sanitary pass" must be presented only once on arrival at the campsite for each participant of the stay over 18 years old from 24/07/21
Throughout your stay, you will be able to move freely throughout the campsite and take advantage of all the facilities and services, namely
- Take advantage of the outdoor or indoor swimming pools
- Take part in the entertainment and shows
- Go to the bar and the restauran
For children under 18 years of age, it will not be necessary to present a "health pass"!
What does the health pass actually mean?
- A negative PCR or antigenic test less than 48 hours old
- A complete vaccination certificate
- A certificate of recovery of the Covid-19 (positive PCR or antigenic test dating back more than 11 days and less than 6 months)
NB: Following the new measures, please respect your arrival times (5pm for rentals and 1pm for pitches).
More flexibility for your 2021 reservations
Do not wait any longer to book your next stay at Vias Plage. In 2021 our general conditions of sale are changing: more flexibility for more serenity and security.
Modification, Cancellation & Refund: We know these questions matter to you. For all reservations, the deposits are reduced to 15% of the total amount of the stay.
In the event of stays which are interrupted or cut short for one of the following reasons:
- Border closures
- Administrative closure of the campsite
- Customer placed in quarantine on arrival or when he/she returns to home country
- Travel restricted to a number of kilometres meaning he/she cannot come to the campsite
A credit voucher for an amount corresponding to unused nights, valid for two years, will be issued by the campsite. If the customer rejects this credit voucher, he/she will receive a refund, on request, of the corresponding amount, minus the cost of the cancellation insurance if such a subscription has been taken out.
Apart from the reasons stated above, all interrupted or shortened stays (late arrival, early departure) due to the customer will not be subject to refunds or credit vouchers.
I reserve without cancellation guarantee
I cancel on D + 15 of my arrival: deposit retained, balance refunded.
I cancel on D-15 of my arrival: deposit retained, balance returned in the form of a voucher valid for two years at Domaine Sainte Cécile only.
I reserve with cancellation guarantee
I am covered and reimbursed (according to the general conditions of the cancellation guarantee) and even in the event of Covid-19 disease.
The consequences of a restriction of freedom of movement are excluded (closure of borders, general quarantine and lock-down ...).
See the general terms and conditions of sale and cancellation guarantee for more information.
Our action: reinforced health measures for your safety
The safety and health of our holidaymakers as well as our teams are our priority. Within our establishment, our action and our commitments are based on the implementation of health measures developed by the public authorities and the recommendations of the National Federation of Open-Air Hotels (FNHPA).
- Application and compliance with the health instructions put in place by the authorities to protect you from Covid-19 throughout the establishment
- Simplified arrival procedures
- Training of our teams in respect of the sanitary protocol and provision of the tools and equipment necessary for the safety of all
- Maps, direction of movement and floor markings
- Display of good practices
- Hydro alcoholic gel at your disposal
- Reinforced health and cleaning protocol in all our rentals and our common living spaces
I want to reserve and use my credit voucher
You benefit from a credit voucher at Domaine Sainte Cécile following the cancellation of your stay and wish to use it for a reservation? .... Nothing could be simpler!
When making your reservation online, all you have to do is select "voucher" in the payment methods. Our reservation department will deduct your credit voucher automatically from the total of your stay.